Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's that time of year again- ALREADY?

It's just barely September and one member of the household is already sick!!! I was hoping we could have held out a few more months before the viruses were in full swing!

My poor hubby had been suffering from allergies as it is, and he has now developed a fever with chills and an upset stomach. He went to the doc, and received that familiar diagnosis of "it's a virus. it has to run it's course. there's nothing I can do".

I am so not ready for the cold and flu season to begin. I hate it when the viruses start going around in Christopher's preschool. I remember his first year in daycare. He was sick every two weeks and then my husband and I would get it. Now Christopher's immune system seems to be stronger, but hardly iron clad! And now I have little Joey to worry about. I don't want that poor little baby to get sick!!!!

Here we go again!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I hope your husband is feeling better soon. I am not ready for the flue season either. We had such a hard time last year and it seemed to last forever. Wishing you all good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It lasted forever in our house too!
    Thanks for the well wishes. I hope you all stay healthy too!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative