Tuesday, October 14, 2008


Fall is in full swing here, despite the recent warm days. The leaves are turning beautiful shades of gold, red, and orange. It won't be long before all of those beautiful leaves are covering the yard like a thick blanket.
I've been really enjoying dressing up the house for Halloween!
Christopher has yet to decide what he wants to be this year. He goes from a Wiggle, to a witch, to a bumble bee. I wish he'd pick! We're going to a party on Friday and I'd like to have his costume by then!
Joey is going as a puppy. I found his costume at Target. They have such cute things, it was hard to pick. The puppy outfit was so soft and adorable, it seemed fitting for a soft, adorable little baby!

1 comment:

  1. I love those baby costumes at Target, especially the puppy and the bee.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative