Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I think the cold front they've been warning us about has made it's way here. Seems a bit colder this morning than it has in recent days.
Hopefully any rain that's forecasted will hold off long enough for baby Joe and I to take a walk. I usually just put him in the stroller when the mood strikes, and we walk around our neighborhood.
I think we'll do something different today. Maybe a walk along the canal. I had been telling myself all summer that we should do that instead of the neighborhood routine, but there seems to always be a reason not to.

There has been an extremely bright star shining every night in the south sky. Greg thinks it may be Saturn. He got his telescope out last night, but had no luck getting it into view. We'll try again tonight if the sky stays clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative