Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Score 1 for Marshalls!

Every once in a while you can find some really , really good stuff at Marshalls. I must have been in the right place at the right time or something because today I scored big. They must have just received new inventory of good brands, because I really could have gone crazy in there. With our current economic climate, one must be careful with the spending unfortunately!

I got a very cool Juicy Couture dress. Probably last season, but for $69.99, I really don't mind!
It's a petite, and I love that! Very cool aubergine color that is hip right now. I've bought other Juicy items there before like the ubiquitous velour hoodie and a great pair of sunglassess.

They also had an entire aisle dedicated to Le Crueset and All Clad!! Great stuff too!!! I could not indulge for myself, but I did get a few Christmas presents for others!

I may have to check back next week to see what else is new there!

2 comments:

  1. I love those times when you can go into those stores and find something wonderful! Great find with the Juicy clothes as their prices are normally outrageous. Are you prepping your wardrobe for fall? I haven't even got started yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yes I am defintely getting fall-ready. I spent the last few days going through my closet and throwing away things I know I will never wear again. I also accumulated quite a bit for Goodwill. I found my bin of maternity clothes that I am thinking of posting to Craig's List. I have a friend who's pregnant and I told her I'd save some of the really good pieces for her, but the rest is going!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative