Saturday, October 17, 2009

Autumn



It's that time of year again! Can't say I was really looking forward to fall this year. Normally, I do. I LOVE fall. Being from New England, you can't not love fall. The leaves are amazing where I grew up. The shades of red are unrivaled by any place else in the world as far as I'm concerned. But, for some reason, I have not really been in that fall frame of mind this year. Could be because we really had no summer. Pumpkins? Sure. Halloween costumes for the boys? OK, lets do that. Halloween decorations in the house? Yep. Still, not in that festive mood for fall.
Bummed out that it gets dark so soon, and that it turned so cold so fast. Geez louise!
Nonetheless, here's a few good ones of the boys. Halloween shirts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative