Thursday, July 19, 2012

Kindergarten. The Year in Review.

It's about time I get a post out about Christopher's year in Kindergarten! I've been thinking and thinking and then finally found the time to do it. I have so many pictures of the year, and his report cards, projects, and of him.
When I went into my list of posts, I had found the draft of Christopher's first day of school that for some reason I never published. I am so glad I found that draft, because it had an uploaded picture from Chris' first day of school!

The pictures say it all. I can't believe how much he has changed this year. Just amazing!!!

We are extremely proud of him. He has had MANY firsts this year, among them:

1. Christopher learned to write sentences and can even read "Books with chapters!!!"His teacher said he was the first student in the class who tried to write as many sentences as he could.
2. Christopher learned to add, subtract, and do other math concepts like graphing
3. Expression with Art and music, geography, science
4. Chris can record his own "Light Saber Reviews" on YouTube. He knows how to hit the record button on an iPod or a video camera, and goes from there. I will have to make a point to post some of them here because they are priceless.
5. Christopher lost 5 Teeth!
6. Christopher joined Karate, and he is currently a Green Belt working toward his Blue Belt.

The First Day of Kindergarten, September 2011
The perfect report cards. There were many, and some were not so perfect. He grew quite a bit.



Mother's Day Recipe Book they made for the Moms!

Christopher's "Japanese" version of Red Riding Hood. Is it different? :)
End of the school year, look at the change from September. WOW!!! Congrats, Christoper! We are PROUD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative