Saturday, January 19, 2013

C. Wonder; you are wonderful!

I have fallen in love with the store C. Wonder. I discovered it while perusing my favorite blogger's shopping and gifts roundups for holiday. If you are anything like me, and love color, punchy graphics, and really pretty things, you will find this shop perfect. I am impressed by how affordable it is given how on trend their goods are. This Christmas, I received many awesome things from C. Wonder.

First is this really pretty monogrammed dish. I keep it on my dresser for earrings, small lotions, or any other pretty things that look nice displayed in it. I may move it down stairs to my antique desk that sits in our foyer. It would make for a really pretty welcoming and will also dress up the desk.

Monogrammed plate from C Wonder

Since I am also completely obsessed with chevron patterns (as evidenced by my chosen blog background), Greg knew these little chevron journals would be perfect for me. They are small enough to go in your purse everyday for lists or notes. I keep them at my desk at work, because they look so nice and really dress up my office area.
I also got this really pretty crystal necklace. It will look great with layered outfits. I am just learning the art of layering clothing, and I love the look of a bold necklace with layers. I'm not so great at this,
but my good friend Gretchen shows off many ways to layer statement necklaces with outfits in her blog.



After falling in love with everything I received for Christmas, I went back and purchased a couple of things myself. This latte cup is awesome. It comes in many different patterns and colors. I am very fond of the shades of blue that were featured in this one, so I got it. I love it!!



I also bought a pair of hot pink tech-touch gloves, but they are too large. I will likely return them.
I am looking forward to checking out the retail store that is in the mall close to our home. I've only ordered online, but will welcome the opportunity to try things on and get a sense for fit of the clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative