Friday, March 8, 2013

Goofy One and Goofy Two

Nothing brings me more happiness than knowing that my two boys are so close with each other.  They have their moments, but for the most part, they are best buddies. I love using the PicStitch app to do side-by-sides of them acting completely goofy. They ham up for the camera quite nicely, and try to put on as silly a face possible. They ask for re-takes if they feel they weren't quite goofy enough. They've come to be known as "Goofy One" and "Goofy Two" around here. It's the best way to describe these two fun-loving kids who are always laughing. I hope they never change. I hope they will always be close and be good to each other. I always tell them that they will have each other for the rest of their lives, and that they need to stay together. It will be my best accomplishment in life if they stick together forever, and look out for each other!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative