Thursday, July 4, 2013

Review: Custom iPhone Case from Ink361

I was overjoyed when the marketing team at Ink361 sent me an iPhone case to review! Ink 361 is a premium web interface for viewing your Instagrams, and for helping you create custom products using your own photos.
I have been a fan of Ink361 for some time now, and have used their Tools to create my Twitter background, Facebook cover photos, and also for widgets on my blog showcasing my Instagram photos.

I decided to create a custom iPhone case for Greg for his birthday this year. The process to do this was very simple. You simply select iPhone case in the "Select a Product" section of the site, and from there, you choose which Instagram you would like to use for your phone.



The tool allows you to center the photo, or to bias it right or left depending on the area of the photo you want visible on the case.


The product arrived about a week after I placed my order, right in time to give to hubby for his birthday. The boys were pretty excited to see the case, and were very happy to give it as their gift to him.

The case, which is designed by Case Mate,  is really sleek, slim, and glossy. It's a beautiful presentation, and fits the phone like a glove. The added bonus is that it fit nicely into the holster that Greg was already using for his phone. One caveat I must mention is that if you tend to drop your phone frequently, be sure to take extra care, as this specific model of case is not shock absorbent.



The ultimate payoff- the case fits in pre-existing holder!

If you're interested in getting one of these for yourself, Ink361 is having a one day flash sale for the 4th of July, and you can order one for only $19.00 using code 4THPHONE.

Such a great deal for a product you will use every single day,  and can create to be yours and only yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative