Saturday, February 1, 2014

A first time for everything

Coffee. I love it. I can't live without it. I have an entire Pinterest Board dedicated to it. I fall asleep dreaming about and looking forward to my cup of freshly brewed coffee every morning. I've been a fan of it since I was little. My parents loved coffee, and they especially loved to have iced coffee in the summer. I remember being a very little girl and asking my mother for a sip of her iced coffee....And just like that I was hooked!
It's very rare that my own kids see me without a cup of coffee in my hands, so naturally they've been curious about what it tastes like. I've let them smell it, and they always think it smells so good but I've been hesitant (for obvious reasons) to let them try it. Tonight we were doing some quick shopping at Trader Joe's, and Greg and I grabbed a cup of coffee. For some reason both boys asked for a sip so I got two extra cups, poured a drop of coffee with lots of cream and sugar and......THEY LIKED IT.
Am I in trouble now? Will they always ask for coffee?? What have I done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative