Monday, February 17, 2014

Bring Spring

This seems like the longest winter ever. It keeps snowing, and snowing, and snowing. And, it's cold! I am really feeling over and done with the boots, the coats, the scarfs and all of those other things that scream winter! The other day, I was in my colleague's office, and she was wearing pretty red jeans, leopard flats, and a tan v-neck with awesome baubles. I said "Wow! You look like you are ready for spring!", and she said "Yep! I am bringing the spring because if we act like it's Spring, maybe the weather will really think it is!"

Great logic. So, here's my attempt to bring a little spring...

Spring-inspired pattern on my new kitchen towels from Home Goods!


Essie "Peach Daiquiri" on my nails





Easter table setting at Pottery Barn

2 comments:

  1. Great idea - maybe if we all dress like spring, it will hurry up and get here! We are expecting 3-5 inches of snow tomorrow again...ugh...
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, more snow expected here too. UGH!! Can't take it!!! #HurryUpSpring

      Delete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative