Monday, April 28, 2014

Next Generation: #CourtneysShower

I made a surprise trip to the Boston area this weekend for my niece Courtney's baby shower. I can't believe I am going to be a Great Aunt!! It is just so exciting to think that a new generation of kids are being born into the Condo family. We couldn't be happier for Courtney and Pete. They are a wonderful young couple, and will make amazing parents. My only wish is that my Mom were here to welcome the new baby into the family, but I know that she and my Dad are proud and happy looking down from heaven.


My niece Ally did a great job coordinating the entire baby shower, including the awesome mason jar theme, and she made for a fabulous party host! We all felt welcomed, and she really pulled everything off without a hitch! My other fab niece Kristen made a pretty awesome fruit salad as well as the FAVORS bunting that was placed on the hutch where the pin cushion sewing kit party favors were displayed. These gals are seriously crafty and talented! I enjoyed this so much!

Sewing Kits in Mason Jars for party favors



Awesome banner by Treats and Travels
Pretty darn funny fruit salad by Treats and Travels

Delicious powdery cookies made by my beautiful sister

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!! I am in awe of your piece in Better Homes & Gardens!! You are such an inspiration!

      Delete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative