Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sweet & Cute

My good friend Tina from Rochester (whom I miss dearly) has turned her passion and interests for baking and candy making into something a bit more ambitious. She has recently launched her own business Sweet & Cute. She is making flavored sugar cubes, marshmallows, candies, and syrups. She sells them at many local festivals around the greater Rochester, NY area. You can also sample her sweets at the Cottage Hotel in Mendon, where her syrups are used in mixed drinks. I was fortunate enough to receive a lovely care package from Tina, and brought her goodies with us to Michigan. My family sampled all of the yummy sugar cubes in their teas and coffees every day, and raved about them all. The Chai Spice has just the right balance of flavors. The pumpkin spice is not too sweet, and not too "vanilla-y" (to quote my sister in law). I am a purist when it comes to my coffee, and the organic raw sugar was just right! Not all of the packaging designs shown here are considered final. We haven't tried the coffee syrup (she uses Joe Bean Roasters coffee for her blends!) yet but will very soon.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative