Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Inspiration

While Thanksgiving is only a couple of days away, I find I am more excited to decorate our home for Christmas. This is our second year in our current home, and I really enjoyed decorating for Christmas last year. I had lucked out and found some beautiful boxwood wreaths, paperwhites, and mini trees at Trader Joes. I decorated the entire house with them and it looked so lovely. I am hoping to score big again at Trader Joe's, and I'm hoping that they will have similar greens this year. If they don't, then Terrain is my back up plan (OK, Terrain might have to be plan A because, well--SO PRETTY!).
I've been collecting all sorts of inspiration on Pinterest and hope I can reproduce something like these images below with candles and greens.

via
via
via

1 comment:

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative