Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmastime

Gingerbread houses, fresh greens in our home, chalkboard paper gift wrapping, and school projects have been the name of the game this year. Between work and my family, I have just been so busy. The kids have so many fun things to look forward to in school with Christmas coming soon! Wednesday is Grinch day and everyone at school will be wearing green! On Thursday, I get to join Christopher in the school cafeteria for an hour and help him make a Gingerbread house with all of the 3rd graders. Finally, on Friday, the kids have their Holiday Concert, and I am most looking forward to that! They put on such a great performance and I cry the whole time because it's too sweet for words!! Joey has been faithfully practicing all of his songs! His little voice is so sweet. Next week is their school party where they will give out goodie bags to each other. I love this time of year and I hope everyone is enjoying the hustle and bustle of Christmastime too!

Wrapping paper and tags: Anthropologie



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative