Wednesday, December 3, 2014

November Link Up: #ThroughTheLens

I was tagged in a post by my lovely niece Kristen over at Treats and Travels to join in on a #ThroughTheLens blogger link up for November. She and All That Glittered are hosting the linkup, and are celebrating photography (which I love and really miss talking about on a daily basis since leaving Kodak).
Here are a few of my November faves that I've pulled in from my Instagram. Enjoy them and happy December!

Serious views of the Freedom Tower from Hoboken, NJ

Eye-catching storefront, NYC taxi, Sun going down, my reflection in the window

The pie I made for Thanksgiving,

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that view of NYC is beautiful and your pie looks simply divine! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, I love this - and you! Secondly, I also thought that store front was really cool. So happy you linked up, I need to get down to NJ asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too my dear. Yes get down here pronto!

      Delete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative