Saturday, April 25, 2015

Classroom projects for Earth Day 2015

I had a great time volunteering in my boys' classrooms this year for their Earth Day project. Every year, the PTO chooses a school-wide project, and asks 4 parents from each class to come in for an hour and work with the kids. This year, we produced origami newspaper pots. There are about a million videos for how to fold newspaper into pots on YouTube, but I can't seem to find the exact one that we watched in the classrooms, otherwise I'd link here.
I went to Joey's class in the morning to plant marigolds, and then joined Chris in the afternoon and we planted peas. I decided to use the day as a personal day off, and in between going in to the kid's classes, I got a few things done here at home. Overall, this was a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative