Saturday, January 30, 2016

Dove Dry Spray

I was very excited to receive a sample of Dove Dry Spray through Influenster to try. They also gave me a Dove Men's Dry Spray for my husband as well.
As a person with the most sensitive skin in the world, I was a bit nervous about trying this out because I have tried so many antiperspirants throughout the years and they invariably make me itch and break out. Dove goes on very dry, and I am able to get dressed right away and for me this is a big deal since I am always feeling so rushed in the morning. It keeps me feeling very fresh and is far more effective than my current sticky roll-on. I think that the cucumber scent is a bit strong, but it comes in many different scents, as well as unscented.
Dove claims that this dry spray will last for 48 hours. Since I shower every day, I can not speak to whether it stands up to this claim
Nonetheless, I highly recommend it and will definitely purchase this for myself again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative