Friday, August 29, 2008

Gymboree- Then and Now










I have fond memories of my maternity leave with Christopher. I used to take him to Gymboree so that he could play with other kids and experience some of the world outside of our home. He really enjoyed himself! Loved playing on the slide, even though I had to help him go down.
Well, now that I have the opportunity to do more fun things with Chris, I've decided to sign him up again. Here are a couple of images - two from the first time we were there, and two from this week. Fun!

2 comments:

  1. I used to love gymboree when my son was little! He had (and still does) so much energy that I was worn out long before he was. These pics are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They wear me out too! But, I am so thankful that there are places like Gymboree to let them burn off some of that energy!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative