Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Well, I went to Eastview today to return yet another item that I purchased from Banana Republic online. Why can't they carry petites in all of their stores? We are the most underserved demographic for sure! I was informed by the sales clerk that the BR stores in Buffalo and Syracuse carry petites. So why not Rochester? Really bugs me!!

Anyway, while I was shopping, I decided to go to Williams-Sonoma. I had a gift card and I needed a few things.

I decided to by a jar of their signature pasta sauce. I thought I would give it a try to see if it's any better than other high-end jarred sauces.

I needed more vanilla, so I purchased the Nielsen-Massey (a.k.a the "good" vanilla by Ina Garten). I also got a jar of cinnamon sugar for toast. Chris is loving cinnamon toast and I got tired of mixing it myself and then throwing away the unused portion. This should make life alot easier!

All in all, a good shopping trip!

2 comments:

  1. What is it with stores and the petite section? They are always tiny, tiny, tiny with 3 pairs of pants and a few shirts in the ugly style while all the other section has everything? I buy a lot online mainly for small size reasons. In San Francisco, the BR there has a huge petite section and I could spend all day looking around.
    Sounds like you had a great shopping trip. Let me know how the pasta sauce turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy smoke - I checked the website for WS - 15 bucks for a jar of sauce? was it any good?

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative