Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Well, at least I didn't write on the walls!!

Whenever I need to go upstairs to tend to something for Joe, say a diaper change, or getting him dressed, I usually bring Chris up with me. It's not that he gets into much trouble, but, if left unattended, anything can happen.

Well, today was one of those days where I needed to do a quick diaper change for Joe, and Chris seemed very pre-occupied with his breakfast. I figured I'd just be a minute, and nothing bad could happen in that short a time.

As I walked down the stairs, I found that Chris had created an art gallery of sorts with post-it notes and stuck them to the wall in the foyer!

I'm just very thankful that our steady mantra of "write on paper, not on walls" has actually broken through!

1 comment:

  1. My 6 year old still love to tape all her artwork everywhere. Post its were a hit there for a while! Right now I have a Haunted Room sign duct-taped to my bedroom door ;) Enjoy your artwork!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative