Thursday, March 5, 2009

9 Months old and unstoppable!





Much has happened in little Joe's life this last month! He has gotten so big! And, he can do so much now!! Joe can pull himslef up to the stand position like a champ. He loves to stand! He can also climb up the stairs! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him at the bottom of the stairs contemplating his move up. It was so cute! Christopher is really enjoying Joe's new moves, too. I really think that now that Joe is so mobile with crawling everywhere and standing up all the time, Christopher and he have become closer playmates than ever before. Other things that Joe can do include clapping, waving, eating cheerios and puffs, and of course lots of laughing and babbling. Here are some really cute pics of Joe and Chris going up the stairs!




1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! look at Joe the Businessman, with his little shirt!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative