Tuesday, September 22, 2009

15 Months and going strong


Update! It's been awhile since my last post! I feel so bad about it! I had hoped to do at least a post a week about the kids, and then I get so busy with other things I forget to come here and write.

Well, Joe turned 15 months old on September 7th. He's doing great!! He learns a new word (although unintelligible except by Greg and I) just about every day. His latest vocabulary mastery includes "fishie", "caahhh" (he's picked up my Boston accent), "juice", and even "batman" (just says battt). He can do some sign language as well. "More please" is a good one!

He's also decided that he wants to aspire to be a terrible two. Tantrums happen on just about a daily basis. He's still adorable, though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative