Monday, June 7, 2010

"How to be an extremely cute 2 year old", by Joe Marek


Hi, my name is Joe. I am two years old today. I like bossing everyone around at home. It's what I do best, and everyone seems to respond well except for Christopher (my older brother).
My favorite foods (when I feel like it) are pizza, rice pilaf, chicken, Scooby Yogurt, and hot dogs. I like to watch the Wiggles and Thomas on TV, that is, when Christopher gives me a crack at the TV. Some of the things I like to do are play outside with my baseball and bat, play in the pool, and run around chasing Chris. I also take great pleasure in torturing Sneaker the cat. She's getting used to me now, though. She runs as fast as she can when she sees me coming.
Generally speaking, I'm a pretty good boy, but I like to be mischievous too. Keeps my Mom and Dad on their toes.
I'm darn cute too, if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative