Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Tea at School

This past Friday, I was treated to an awesome afternoon at school with the boys. Joey's teachers are extra creative and planned out a Mother's Day Tea for all of the Mom's in his class.
There were pink table cloths and pretty napkins on the tables. Joey was really excited to give me the hand made gifts he so lovingly created for me. What I thought was REALLY awesome, was that Joey even made gifts for Christopher. A heart-shaped frame with his picture, and a card too. So thoughtful!!!
Joey made this adorable apron for me

The heart shaped frame is a gift from Joey to Christopher, what a nice surprise!

Inside of my card from Joey, I am very impressed with how legible his handwriting has become.

Very sweet and thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative