Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Great times in East Hampton

We made a quick trip out to East Hampton to see my brother, George this past weekend. It was great to see him,  and though our visit was short, it was a lot of fun. We managed to pack in a full day and a half of ocean, pool, shopping and eating. His garden was to die for!! He sent us home with a ton of fresh tomatoes, cukes, zukes, squash, eggplant, and green beans. I also cut a really pretty bouquet of flowers to take with us.
Next year, we will plan to stay a few extra days!



2 comments:

  1. Aw! It looks like you guys had a great time! So pretty. I keep saying it, but I really want to get down there to visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my years living in NJ and I have never been out to the Hamptons! Looks like a lot of fun...so sad to see summer end!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative